Sunday, 30 July 2017

SALE for 1 week only


Hi my lovely Peeps
Today i would like to Thank-you all for your lovely comments and well wishes, it means a lot to me and that you are out there reading this blog!!!

I would love to say a big THANKYOU to all my followers and i am having a SALE
of 20% off all images for 1 week only!!!

Starting 31/7/17 to 7/7/17

so what are you waiting for get on down and get yourself a bargain, don't forget use the code AUGUST when paying at checkout.

Any problems just email me..

Have  a great crafting week!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, 30 July 2017

SALE for 1 week only


Hi my lovely Peeps
Today i would like to Thank-you all for your lovely comments and well wishes, it means a lot to me and that you are out there reading this blog!!!

I would love to say a big THANKYOU to all my followers and i am having a SALE
of 20% off all images for 1 week only!!!

Starting 31/7/17 to 7/7/17

so what are you waiting for get on down and get yourself a bargain, don't forget use the code AUGUST when paying at checkout.

Any problems just email me..

Have  a great crafting week!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment